Thursday, January 08, 2004

[en]Lighten...

Text: top- from The Heresy, bottom- from Gnome-girl

As long as we see the primary evil in this world as a label whether it be neo-conservative, neo-liberal, fundamentalist or libertarian we will have conveniently ignored our own role in the world’s problems. I wonder how many people are wearing themselves out continually getting stirred up over every single issue of injustice or declining moral trend that appears in society.


I gave up the resolution gig a long time ago because it only would add to my frustration at never getting accomplished what I had planned but today I sat there and thought I'm ok without planning the next 20 years of my life. I want this life to be exciting, challenging and completely knock me off my feet with random surprises and if I calculate every day for the next gazillion years where does that leave any room for anything new?

No comments:

Post a Comment