Wednesday, May 12, 2004

While You're Waiting...

Please note: my blog is being upgraded, so bear with me if it looks a bit off now and again. In the meantime, feel free to laugh (and now even comment!) at the following semi-poem I tried to write in 1996. It reminds me why I can't rhyme...enjoy!

Genius


Drip, drip, take a sip
From the sliver that makes you quiver.
By the stone wall, with the gall
To provide no theory, so you're not teary.
Nag, nag--what a rhythm! Making you into a schism!
Cumulative--rushing, rushing!
Oh, how punitive--touching, touching!
So infatuating
Think you're graduating
When in kindergarden
Without sin to pardon.
Drifting to a stalemate without a conjunction;
But at this rate, you need it to function,
Caught in this torrent, quite abhorrent!
Going to a climax, smashed to shrapnel,
Strewn with no vector, all is just scrap, now!
POWER SURGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment