Thursday, August 05, 2004

Intoxication


[top quoted at Been There...Still There; bottom quoted at grrrl meets world]

"Why is it that the most unoriginal thing we can say to one another is still the thing we long to hear? 'I love you' is always a quotation. You did not say it first, and neither did I, yet when you say it and I say it we speak like savages who have found three words and worship them."

-- Written on the Body, Jenette Winterson


"I exist in a web of relationships - links to nature, people, God. I trace out these links, giving thanks for the life that flows through them. Some links are twisted or broken: I may feel regret, anger, disappointment. I pray for the gift of acceptance and forgiveness." --Sacred Space

1 comment:

  1. I will forever be in your debt for pointing me in the direction of the ACIDplanet site... :) Some AMAZING stuff there!!!

    ReplyDelete