Thursday, November 04, 2004

Well, the American election is over! (Jon Stewart will still be busy!) Some people feel like this:

12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 16"I, Dubya, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."
17And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

[adapted from Rev. 22:12,16-17, NKJV]
whereas others feel like this:
2bThe churches gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3And I saw one of the debates as if it had been mortally wounded, and the deadly debate was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the right. 4So they worshiped the churches who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the right, saying, "Who is like the right? Who is able to make war with him?"

[adapted from Rev. 13:2b-3, NKJV]

No comments:

Post a Comment