Monday, February 14, 2005

Lamentations


Remember the victims of suicide, miscarriages (including justice) and genocide today...don't forget your enemies!


red: from Animosity by Klank

olive: from I Need Somebody by Chagall Guevara

orange: from Now & Then by Deliverance

grey: from Sad Face by The Choir

blue: from Goodbye by Plankeye

Why Must We Suffer In This Life We Live In?
Press Forward For Nothing
Destruction We Gain


Nothing to confess
but I've got scars deeper than your minds
nothing to declare
but my love for all of mankind


I hear myself say the words of how life's unfair
It comes to points where I don't care
Mine eyes have seen failure with no wins

Like a story told, by a child who does not know...


A sad face is good for the heart
It's alright you don't have to smile
A sad face is good for the heart of a child


It's difficult to say goodbye after all this time
The rain will fall down, replenishing all of our broken dreams
And this burning tree that's withering will bloom again,
would you believe?
Goodbye, Goodbye....

Goodbye, Goodbye.
Walk away. It's time to say goodbye.
I never took the time to stop and realize that death takes
many forms.
Even while alive.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 PM

    Dude, the Choir and Steve Taylor... You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete