Friday, July 15, 2005

No, Not the Commandments...

It's often much harder to hang on than to let go. Even if they feel the same, it feels crazy sometimes to let your heart do what it will.

...In the space of the day, I pass hundreds of people, and there is no set of standards that seems to govern how they look or behave. For every dapper guy in a suit or young woman adorned in the latest fashions, there is a harried soul with twenty year-old shoes and a coat that is too warm for the weather.

I see arguments, negotiations, laughter, adoration, frustration, numbness and passion. If you counted every freckle on my nose, my shoulder, and my arms, you wouldn't even come close to the number of things I see and feel in a day....

It has been said that most people live lives of quiet desperation.

So in my desperation, I shall be noisy.

Because that, heaven knows, isn't hard for me at all.
[via Blogcabin]

1 comment:

  1. Agreeably noticed.

    When I feel down I surf NEXT BLOG, thanks for being here for my.

    ReplyDelete