Monday, October 10, 2005

Loving Luck

I've been a bit down lately because of recent events, many of them global events, such as the recent horrific earthquake in South Asia, that has killed many thousands of people. Something struck me, and I brought up a Google box and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button with the words "acts of kindness" as the search topic.

So, up pops this site: The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation.

Sometimes I question myself when I do strange things. But there must be some reason for my random whim to try the "I'm feeling lucky" feature that I've previously thought to be a bit useless. It's also going against how I truly feel lately. "Lucky" just doesn't capture it....

No, I don't feel very lucky at all, Google, so don't waggle your "lucky" button in my face, okay?
[via Infinite Wisdom or Absolute Idiocy?]

1 comment:

  1. Try typing 'failure' into that same box, and then hit 'I'm feeling lucky'.

    Someone else isn't so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete