Sunday, February 19, 2006


Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days. I'm just very talented at neglect! My mental health was a bit rough the last little while. I was quite apprehensive, discouraged, dejected and frustrated this week, almost despairing. Moreover, this came after my usual "PMS of the year" (i.e. the first two weeks of February), which was a bit challenging and odd this year as well. Things are easing some at the moment, but...

I apologize for any inconvenience and aggravation this has caused. Things should be back to normal soon...Thank you!

Anyways, I hope to be at The Worship Freehouse, tonight. Some more details for those interested:

Imago Dei is an interactive worship installation hosted by the worship.freehouse on February 19th at 7:00 p.m.

It is the fusion of music, liturgy, art, and discussion as we explore the image of God in the first of a series of worship gatherings looking at our relationship with God, others, and our world.

We will be at a brand new location in the Refinery Art and Spirit Centre at 609 Dufferin Avenue (map). If you have never been there, it is right behind Victoria School, just off Broadway Avenue by five corners.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better.

    I tagged you on my site if you want to participate.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete