Friday, May 06, 2005

None of the Above?

[via Heart of Canada in the post Jim Goes Green]

While the Conservative Party is making claims about being unified and having strong leadership, the news I keep reading about them turns me off....

I don't like the opportunism of the NDP in making a deal with Martin, while holding their noses over sponsorship.

I don't like the Liberal's way of courting support with money and appointments. To me, it looks like bribery. Then, of course, there's Adscam.

So, realistically, I have a choice between political ignorance, opportunism, and corruption. Which do you think I'd vote for? If that's my choice during the election, perhaps I'll register an official NO vote. I've never done that before, but maybe I will this time. Can you still do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment