Monday, September 11, 2006

From Cynical Poem at Paper Clip Town:

Words written on the wall.
They are meant to say it all.
Unfounded speech on your lips.
I do a total eclipse,
My mind walks away.
Do I know any more than him?

Drained of all there is.
Got nothing left to give.
Swimming in a different pool.
Governed by a sad misrule.
Small change in amount of fuel.
Such long drives, I feel a fool.

Cynical and spellbound.
Stand up and astound.
Preaching words that are unsound.
Perhaps the laughter is well-found.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Hey there. I noticed you put my "Cynical Poem" on your blog. Thats kinda neat. What made you put it on there? -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed to articulate things very nicely. It also was a different thing on your blog than usual.

    ReplyDelete