Saturday, January 24, 2004

(seen from Wendy Cooper)

Some people prefer one on one communication but I prefer the one to many medium. I think it presents a truer version of my life then one to one. It leaves behind some baggage and allows me to tell the story and not worry about how the person who reads it will hear it. In the end, you see a more accurate version over time here than you might via regular correspondance. It is because of a couple of reason from abandoning assumptions but also just the number of posts. Unless I am sending you around 300 e-mail a year, you aren't going to discover what you know about me from reading my blog and on a much wider range of topics.

In other words, welcome to my dinner party. Take off your shoes. Get comfortable and feel free to strike up a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment