Sunday, March 26, 2006

Don't panic! I'm stll alive!

Whoa! Has it been that long? Once again my inclination toward total absorption and obliviousness to the world has taken hold. Even potential posts have evaporated into the ether between mind and blog...

What have I been doing instead? Well...

  1. Spring-cleaning for Lent. Harnessing the best of winter to good use.

  2. Reading the regular abortion posts by Becky (and occasionally others) that come to life

  3. Notions of Bible Studies for the infamous Sheaf cartoon as predictably the religious ranted, the skeptics scoffed, and nothing substantial happened (Yawn!)

  4. Other stuff I'm sure I can't recall right now, although at the moment I'm discovering The Goodies as well as a video of Leonard Nimoy singing about Bilbo Baggins. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment