Tuesday, November 21, 2006

“I wanted to change the world, but that was too much, so I tried to change my country, but that was also too much, so I tried to change my state, again it was too much, so I tried to change my city. That was still too much, so I tried to change my neighborhood, but it was too much, so I tried to change my street, but that was too much. I tried to change my family, but that was too much, so I settled for changing myself. But by changing myself I changed my family, and my family changed my street, and my street changed my neighborhood. Then my neighborhood changed my city, and my city changed my state, my state changed my country, and my country changed the world”
[quoted via biscotti brain]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jadon- Thanks for stopping by my place. You have a really fascinating group of posts here. I look forward to coming back and reading through... I appreciate the tone of grace I see here (particularly in reference to Driscoll).

    ReplyDelete