Wednesday, March 26, 2003

(from Rambling Thoughts)

Kids Thoughts on war..

I teach computers in an elementary school and with everything that is going on, I thought I would give my students a chance to write something on my blog about their thoughts on war... these are 4th graders...

Jodi- I THINK THE WAR SHOUDN'T BE GOING ON, AND SADDAM HUSSEN SHOUDLN'T HAVE DID WHAT HE DID.

Amanda- I THINK THAT THIS WAR IS STUPID. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATS ITS ABOUT BUT ITS STUPID.

Kadilee-I THINK THAT WE NEED TO HAVE THE WAR OR SADAM HUSSEN IS GOING TO BLOW UP THE U.S.

Kayla- I THINK THAT THE WAR IS INSANE, SADDAM HUSSIEN NEEDS TO BE KILLED OR ELSE HE KILL US.

Jeffery-THE WAR IS VERY STUPID!!!!. WAR MAKES EVERYTHING CRAZY!!

The interesting thing about these comments is that most don't even know why or what this war is about, yet they have opinions. Not unlike a lot of us adults wouldn't you say...

No comments:

Post a Comment