Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Captivated



Image: Surreal by Angel Estevez
Words:Worlds Away by Crumbacher-Duke



A voice has called to me across the open blue/The fog is lifting so as not to hide the view/I see the starlight of the morning/shine from somewhere beyond the bay/worlds away, worlds away, heaven knows where my heart goes and wants to stay/worlds away, worlds away, heaven knows the north wind blows as if to say world away/the falling earth below me, upward still I climb from terra firma to the very edge of time/I feel the soaring of my spirit outside the yonder light of day/worlds away, worlds away.../Open my eyes to find I'm not where it would seem/the twilight memories fade that hold on to the dream/I've journeyed from my mortal borders/I've heard angelic music play/worlds away, worlds away.../

No comments:

Post a Comment